Energy transition Data/ML Engineer (gn)
Our team ensures the efficient integration of renewable energies into the German power grid. For this purpose, we have developed the best optimization kernel for the energy transition. Thus, we are able to optimally market thousands of decentralized energy producers, consumers and storage facilities considering all local constraints. We aggregate all assets into our German wide portfolio and optimally market them in all relevant energy and flexibility markets. In order to further advance the energy transition, we are strengthening our high-performance data science team.
OUR TASKS - YOUR PERSPECTIVES
• Develop and deploy data science services for internal and external customers in the area of forecasting, optimization and reporting
• Continuously improve our MLOps solution to provide e.g. time series forecasts.
• Establish new and continuously improve our ELT processes as well as the associated quality assurance
• Continuously improve our test environment
• Efficient, precise and independent work in a high-performance team
OUR PROMISE - YOUR ADVANTAGES
• A measurable influence on the energy transition
• The opportunity to fully apply and develop your skills in our interdisciplinary team
• A modern working environment with flat hierarchies, appreciation of own ideas and exciting interdisciplinary cooperation as well as flexible working hours
WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO YOUR APPLICATION
Please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with your salary requirements and possible starting date.