Could anyone help me for show the Orion sever's database through the postgresql?
I want to see the information about like screenshot(The figure below is when the database is connected from prefect1.0 to postgresql).
• I have installed postgresql database in my local environment.
• prefect config set PREFECT_ORION_DATABASE_CONNECTION_URL="postgresql+asyncpg://user:password@localhost:5432/test_db" , It was confirmed that the connection were properly reflected in profiles.toml.
• backend = 'cloud' (If the backend is set to cloud, can I not use the local database?)
• The flow for the test was executed, but the deployment was not performed.
• In prefect 1.0, information related to flow was stored by using graphql's mutation.
How can I connect the orion database and the postgresql database that I installed to check the information related to the flow log?
Plz. help ,,,🙇♀️