Hey, everyone! We constructed a simple Prefect-1.0 AWS ECS Boilerplate to deploy multiple flows with dependencies using GitHub Storage and ECSRun.
We set up the ECS infrastructure with Terraform; with GitHub Actions we build and push a Docker image to ECR and register the flows to Prefect; and, finally, we run the flows on Prefect Cloud UI with a local ECS Agent.
This boilerplate facilitates:
- Import from flow modules in different directories
- Automatic Prefect flow configuration and registration
- The use of GitHub Secrets and dotenv variables
- ECS Cluster setup with Terraform
- The connection to ECR and Prefect using GitHub Actions
Check out the repository here: https://github.com/eidos-ai/prefect-aws-boilerplate
We hope this template is useful to others, and we look forward to reading your feedback!