We're having issues with tasks that require manual validation: they won't start 😕
The wheel keep spinning until it gets back to the button. Also as you can see on the screenshot, some previous task that succeeded strangely stay on orange ^^
here are some flow run ids if need:
05/25/2022, 10:54 AM
thanks for sharing the IDs, looking at the first one:
1. I don't see anything immediately wrong in the logs, but I was wondering why this flow run was active for several days since 21st? was this intended?
2. One user restarted this flow run manually multiple times - is this because of this manual approval issue?
3. Could you try creating a new flow run (rather than restarting the current one from failed task run) and see whether this might have been some transient issue?
05/25/2022, 11:02 AM
1. yes this is because we review manually at some steps, so usually the flows can stay active for a few days.
2. sometime we restart the flow at a previous step to reapply some tasks after having changed some things manually on the data we process
3. I can't really restart the same flow as our flow are related to our users. But now the flows have completed, I guess you fixed the issue 🙂
05/25/2022, 11:22 AM
Great to hear this is resolved now and thanks for explaining