I'm playing around with prefect core, and I'd love some example of etl doing:
1. executing a select query in a database server and retrieving the results
2. transforming some fields in each row
3. writing to a CSV file
I was wondering what's the proper way to build this and have some questions also:
• Would this case scale to milions of rows if using prefect?
• Should I orchestrate with prefect and use a library for etl like [bonobo](https://www.bonobo-project.org
• Can I separate the e/t/l steps in tasks and reuse for writing to AWS S3 for example?