A fresh quick start tutorial is out today! Check out Getting Started with Prefect 2.0 by @Peyton Runyan for a step-by-step tutorial for integrating Prefect into your code.Peyton's walkthrough is an agile method for adopting Prefect quickly with just a few lines of code and then expands to scheduling, work queues and agents.Want to write your own Prefect content? It's easy! If you have any questions, we're here to help. Just post right in this channel.
You may have noticed our recently updated resources section on our website, appropriately titled The Guide! It features community content, tutorials, guides, company news, videos, podcasts and more. Enjoy exploring, and we hope that you find it useful during your Prefect Journey.https://www.prefect.io/guide/Also check out our clutch Zelda reference on our announcement tweet ❤️
I wrote about the trends in data orchestrations, and of course, prefect is a part of it 🙂 Hope it's helpful, and looking forward to your comments.
I'm covering topics such as:
• The shift from Data Pipelines to Data Products
• Data-aware Pipelines that know about the inner life of a task
• Why a declarative approach with higher-level abstractions helps
• How abstractions improve reuse code between complex cloud environments
• Where do we come from with the evolution of Data Pipeline Orchestration
• Open-source data orchestration tools such as Airflow, Prefect, Dagsterhttps://airbyte.com/blog/data-orchestration-trends
I often use GitHub feed to get updated with cool and trending libraries. However, I don’t care about 70% of what I saw on my feed so I built a workflow to get the data from GitHub and create a dashboard. View my article on this project here.